The mission of Pasadena Rosebud Academy Middle School is to promote academic and personal excellence through a rigorous curriculum, high standards, and individual responsibility. Students will engage in meaningful learning experiences that will build self confidence, global leadership and citizenry.
The vision of Pasadena Rosebud Academy Middle School is to prepare ALL students for high school and the challenges of the 21st century. Students will evolve into life-long learners and open-minded, compassionate citizens of their community and the world.
• To attract, train, and maintain highly qualified teachers, and staff.
• To identify each student’s strongest learning modality and to find academic opportunities for our students to express themselves in their most comfortable modality.
• To ensure teachers are equipped with a myriad of skills, techniques and tools that promote teaching and learning.
• To ensure that students serve in the community
• To ensure that parents and the community are an integral part of the learning process.